Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This is a custom viewmaster with the couples invitation inside! Talk about genius!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Seattle Wedding Photo Booth Photos!
Seattle Wedding Photo Booth Photos!
This is a custom viewmaster with the couples invitation inside! Talk about genius!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
This is a custom viewmaster with the couples invitation inside!  Talk about genius!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
Blue downtown wedding | photos by www.jophotoonline... | see more www.thebridelink....
Blue downtown wedding  | photos by www.jophotoonline... | see more www.thebridelink....
Someone please bring me a Starbucks drink that says “the bride” on my big day! pleaseeeeeeee
Someone please bring me a Starbucks drink that says “the bride” on my big day! pleaseeeeeeee
Gorgeous Wedding Gown!
Gorgeous Wedding Gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment